[Asterisk-Users] 7970 SIP

nkm canonical at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 18:37:30 MST 2005

On 8/2/05, Darren Wright <dwright at d2-tech.com> wrote:
>  Can anyone point me to the location of the 7970 SIP image?  I'm logged
> in thru my CCO acount with my smartnet contract and cannot find it
> anywhere.....
>

> I know that a bunch of people have it at this point...how'd they get it?
>
> -Darren

Hi Darren,

Images for the whole of the 7900 series can be found here:

http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/tablebuild.pl?topic=269065653

Click on the link to login if you haven't done so already and access the images.

If your Smartnet auth info gives you trouble locating the images you
want I'm sure your reseller/partner or TAC would be glad to help you
more.

Hope that helps