[Asterisk-Users] How to let ZAPHFC work with and act on different incoming MSNs?

Michel Koenen michel.koenen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 15:38:17 MST 2005

Hi all,

I'm struggling some time now with this problem. Googling and searching
on this topic did not deliver the answer yet, so my last hope is this
list.

Analogue to the things which are possible with modem.conf, where I can
configure the MSN's to act on, I would like to have similar
functionality.

This is the idea:
I have 1 ISDN line, it can be reached by 4 different MSN's.
I have connected the ISDN line to HFC card  and I use the ZAPHFC driver.
I would like to tell the driver that it should jump to different
places in the dial plan depending on the MSN number which was used by
the caller.

I have this working with a Teles ISA card, see config below (numbers
are changed because I dont want everybody to call me;-) )
In modem.conf
======
context=incoming_teles
group=>0
msn=402911101
msn=402911102
device => /dev/ttyI0
device => /dev/ttyI1
======
In extensions.conf:
======
[incoming_teles]
exten => s,1,Goto(spiriimpuls,s,1)
exten => 4029111101,1,Goto(context1,s,1)
exten => 4029111102,1,Goto(context2,s,1)
======

With the ZAPHFC driver it seems that it reacts on every MSN number on
that line and it always goes to the  's' extension in the specified
context, it does not make use of the MSN id.

How to get the same results with the ZAPHFC / zapata.conf /
zaptel.conf and/or other config files, or is it not possible due to
the nature of  'zap'?

Thanks in advance for your contributions.

Regards,
Michel Koenen