[Asterisk-Users] Full T38 sip Faxing now Available

Marc Storck marc.storck at msnetworks.lu
Tue Aug 2 15:11:44 MST 2005

The T38 service offered by this person has nothing to do with Asterisk,
they want you to use their own system, and pay them for service. As far
as I did understand, you need do install a custom firmware onto your ATA
(only a limited number of ATAs are supported).

Personally I don't think that the original post has anything to do with
the purpose of this mailing list, as you cannot USE that service with
ASTERISK.

Regards,

Marc