[Asterisk-Users] Astcc Configuration Problem

chawki hammoud cyhammoud at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 14:32:30 MST 2005

All suggested files were changed to be owned by root
and apache and I logged in as root.

After I unsuccessfully try the route and trunk pages
and  go back to the configure page, I get the message
database is unavailable on the same page that created
it. I manually inserted data to astcc-config.conf
but it seems apache is not writing or reading these
files.
Database is created successfully when I name the
hostname= "localhost.localdomain" and it fails for
hostname = "localhost". I don't know if apache is
loosing communication due to localhost somewhere and
localhost.localdomain in other places.

I will uninstall apache and reinstall it.
I appreciate any more suggestions.