[Asterisk-Users] WHat does it take

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Tue Aug 2 13:21:21 MST 2005

It would not hurt for you to realize that this is the Asterisk list and
not the Asterisk @ Home forum.

AAH is a specifically configured turn key product that someone was nice
enough to package for people who don't want to hand code their configs.

Thusly, it is not really something that people on this list (most at
least) bother with.

You need to go to the AAH website on source forge and find the link to
the forum.

That being said, I will throw you a bone....

Assuming you have all 4 ports for that card, did you try to make
concurrent outgoing calls?

Did one fail while the other works just fine?

AAH at one point came pre-configured for one line, not 4 so you had to
adjust your zaptel.conf lines.

Make sure you have the latest version. And that your channels are there.

As to AMP, there is a link to the documentation on the AAH site.  Read
it.

You are probably not setting up your trunks right.

Info on Asterisk that can be found at the Wiki.  www.voip-info.org
<http://www.voip-info.org/> .

Cheers,

Wiley