[Asterisk-Users] Ztdummy or Zaptel card on production server

Scott Miller scoscmil at imap.iu.edu
Tue Aug 2 12:36:43 MST 2005

We encountered the same issue and just ended up buying a simple TDM400P to
handle the timing.  Then again, that was some time ago, and we were never
able to get the timing on ztdummy to work well with the 2.6 kernel.   The
card was a minor investment for the amount of money we were saving by
avoiding a commercial solution (well over 10k).

We are still looking for a way to build a method to do call-out conferencing
and build a web-based interface to it that uses the management port to
create/destroy conferences and set passwords.

Scott Miller

  _____