[Asterisk-Users] RE: What does it take?

Joe McConnaughey kenn10 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 2 12:26:33 MST 2005

Tim -

My recommendation to you is to get Asterisk at Home.  It sets up the Linux and
most of the Asterisk for you.  Up and running in under two hours.   I
personally did not want to dig into all the crap in Linux and a lot of the
Asterisk setup, so this was a great option for me.  Now I'm exploring more
about Asterisk without all the pain of having to do it all up-front.

Message: 17