[Asterisk-Users] can one specify "talking only" for a participant in app_conference

Steven Langley steven at intellinc.co.za
Tue Aug 2 08:07:01 MST 2005

Hi there

I am wondering if anyone out there has used app_conference? I am currently
using meetme. My main problem with meetme is that one cannot specify to stop
sending voice packets to a participant when they are speaking. This results
in doubling the bandwidth for the participant compared to when they are only
listening.

In app_conference is it possible to stop sending voice packets to a
participant when they are talking?

Many thanks

Steven Langley