[Asterisk-Users] How to create a secret code to use myasterisk@home server's long distance plan from a public phone

Giles Coochey giles.coochey at mirada-solutions.com
Tue Aug 2 07:29:47 MST 2005

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+authenticate

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments
transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and
confidential information intended solely for the use of
the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other
use of this message or its attachments, hyperlinks, or
any other files of any kind is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by telephone (+44-1865-265500) or by
a reply to this electronic mail message and delete this
message and all copies and backups thereof.