[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk PSTN connectivity

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Tue Aug 2 07:25:54 MST 2005

Use Google extensively and the WIKI site here
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk , till you become familiar with
the architecture of Asterisk. probably for a couple of months.

You can come back here if you still have any questions at that time and
all the member here would be happy to answer all your questions.

Seshu

  _____