[Asterisk-Users] delay on pri dialling when asterisk is spliced between E1-Pri and legacy pbx

Adam Dobrin adam at emplifyhr.com
Tue Aug 2 06:49:32 MST 2005

You aren't dealing with analog phones, and you aren't transmitting DTMF
signals.. the functional difference between analog and digital systems
kindof precludes what you are looking to do.. meanwhile, once the entire
number has been dialed, the outgoing call should be started almost
instantaneously..

maybe set the initial context so that the longest dial string is the
length of the extension..?