[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk PSTN connectivity

Nil S ast_user0 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 02:07:11 MST 2005

Hello Everybody,

I am a new user in this group.

I have installed asterisk on my test linux machine and setup the call from one asterisk user to another asterisk user successfully. It is working great.

Now i want to setup the call from one asterisk user to any PSTN user in the world or vice versa. Could you please help me out in this?

Please guide me how to do this as I am  completely unaware of this Asteris PSTN connectivity.

Please suggest me some configuration steps also.

Waiting for positive reply.

Thanks.
Nil