[Asterisk-Users] Polycom SoundPoint 600 : 10 seconds of delay when answering a call.

Ken Dresdell kdresdell at globetrotter.net
Mon Aug 1 19:33:07 MST 2005

Hello everyone, I have just received 3 brand new Polycom SoundPoint IP
600 from "voisupply.com" and I have the exact same problem on all of
them. When I receive a call, the phone is ringing correctly but when I
answer it, it takes exactly 10 seconds before I can hear the caller. I
also have SoundPoint 300 and 301 but I don't have that problem with
those. I'm using Asterisk 1.0.7.

I checked the user guide and admin guide from Polycom but didn't see
anything interesting.

Does anyone encounter this problem? Any idea?

Ken