[Asterisk-Users] ast_config not updating voicemail password

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Mon Aug 1 18:00:03 MST 2005

I've been using realtime to store my voicemail configuration in a mysql
table for several months now, and have had no problems...until today.  A
few weeks ago, I upgraded to the latest CVS and today I noticed voicemail
is not updating the password when the user changes it through option 0.
I'm not sure when this started happening, but I assume it was sometime
after I upgraded.

Has anyone else seen a problem like this, and if so, what's the solution?

TIA

Bruce Komito
High Sierra Networks, Inc.
www.servers-r-us.com