[Asterisk-Users] call transfer

Cullin J. Wible cwible at algorim.com
Mon Aug 1 17:28:45 MST 2005

You must use the 't' 'T' options in the Dial() command when placing calls to
and from the device.

We had extensions that were combinations of SIP and IAX devices and didn't
want/need this behavior on all of our devices so we setup our extensions
with something as follows:

Exten => 1000,1,Dial(Local/IAX-1000/n at devices&Local/SIP-1000/n at devices, 60,
r)

[devices]
Exten => SIP-1000,1,Dial(SIP-XYZ, 60, tr)
Exten => IAX-1000,1,Dial(IAX-ABC, 60, r)

That will ring both devices using different dial statements for each.

Cullin