[Asterisk-Users] Queue/Agents

Jon Gabrielson jon at directfreight.com
Mon Aug 1 17:08:30 MST 2005

the flash operator panel does it great.
You need to use the agent channels instead
of the zap/sip channels.

Try this:

[Agent/101]
Position=3          ; Button number in the console
Label="Steve 101"
Extension=101        ; Extension to reach that channel
Context=localext         ; Context where that extension is defined
Voicemail_Context=default
Icon=4

Cheers,

Jon.