[Asterisk-Users] *@Home/Grandstream Call Transfer

Phoneguy hdevito at mchsi.com
Mon Aug 1 16:02:26 MST 2005

There are 2 methods blind and announced here you go:

Blind:Call someone, or receive a call. Hit 'Trnf'
The screen displays TRANSFER TO? and you hear a dial tone.
The other end can still hear you, so don't say anything nasty.
Dial the number and hit 'Send', caller is transferred (blind)

Announced:
  a.. Be on a call
  b.. Push a LINE button that isn't in use (this puts the call on hold)
  c.. Dial the extension you wish to transfer to
  d.. Speak
  e.. Push TRNF