[Asterisk-Users] Queue/Agents

William Boehlke william.boehlke at signate.com
Mon Aug 1 15:15:35 MST 2005

Commercial plug.

Signate is the North American distributor for XC-AST, call queue monitoring
and reporting software for Asterisk. It allows managers to monitor queues
and agents in real time, or to analyze queue activity for given periods.
Real time facilities allow managers to monitor:

-Agents logging on and off
-Calls by agent
-Calls in queue with wait times
-The launch of queue URLs like external CRM applications.

XC-AST is free for up to two agents. A ten agent system is $900 USD.
Installation is available for an additional charge.

For more information, http://www.signate.com/xcast.php or call Signate at
415.442.4011.