[Asterisk-Users] Astcc Configuration Problem

chawki hammoud cyhammoud at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 15:02:47 MST 2005

Hi:

I used astcc to create database. After I get the
message database created, I save the configuration and
I move to the next step to assign trunk and route. But
I get the message:
Database unavailable -- please check configuration
Cannot edit routes until database is configured

I checked the databse and it's in mysql, the file
/var/lib/astcc/astcc-config.conf is empty.
astcc-admin.cgi is supposed to write a file based on
the configuration, but for some reason doesn't
I inserted data manually into the databse tables and
astcc works fine on asterisk and write data into the
database.
Why the web browser can't see the database it created?
could apache be the problem although it's running?

Regards;
Chawki