[Asterisk-Users] two UA with the same usr/pwd

Victor Alvarez victor at sentidocomun.es
Mon Aug 1 09:53:48 MST 2005

Hello,

 I can understand why asterisk is designed to not to allow two UAs with the same usr/pwd, http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-February/037284.html, but I have to find a solution for this.

 My first option is use SER as an extension end of Asterisk, to allow more than one SIP endpoint to register with the same details http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+at+large. I wonder if there is another way to do this. Of course, I am talking about a SIP proxy behaviour, simultaneous registration, both phones ringing at the same time and first to answer gets the call.

Kind regards,
 Victor.