[Asterisk-Users] iax cdr problem

altus altus at stormcorp.co.za
Mon Aug 1 00:51:30 MST 2005

Good day all
This is my scenario:

I have a main register box(A) and to other units,B,C connected with cell
routers
On box A I have a few SIP and IAX clients
A,B,C are connected via IAX
If a call comes into A and decides to go out threw B/C the cdr in
Master.csv stops logging on A and starts logging on B/C
A show all calls no longer than 17s even though B/C shows the right
times?
This makes billing a problem because a account code and username is set
on A and when it goes to B/C it loses that info and shows its from A not
the clients
Please let me know if there is a way all the billing can stay on A and
not into B/C? to get pas this
Thanks
Altus

--