[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice limits???

Kerry Garrison kerryg at techdatapros.com
Sat Apr 30 23:19:39 MST 2005

There is no physical limitation that I am aware of right now. Be sure and
check you end user agreement but I think its pretty vauge. They told me once
"its one call per account" but when I mentioned call waiting they said "ok
well two calls". We have actually tested it with four to see if there was a
limit.

  _____