[Asterisk-Users] Programing a call forward feature to cel phones

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Sat Apr 30 18:08:55 MST 2005

Anton Krall wrote:
> Jejejejeje I didn’t know how to put the sound it does... Its like an
> intermitent sound like when you are to lose a cel phone connection.

Ah...and the cellphone has range?

Normally I would say that seeing as you normally hear in on a cell phone
it would likely be that end, but maybe they are just playing back the
last bit of audio data repeatedly until they get another one.

How are you connecting to the cell phone?

What do you see in the Asterisk console?

How is the call getting to your cellphone?

What happens if you dial straight from your Asterisk box to your Cellphone?

What happens if you dial another cellphone?

Do you have any problems when you dial in from you cellphone to Asterisk?

What happens if you send the call to another land line instead?

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell