[Asterisk-Users] SIP over IAX2

Tim Connolly tim at timsnet.com
Sat Apr 30 17:00:24 MST 2005

Asterisk Box 2 (agents register)
extensions.conf
[agents-context]
exten => 1234,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@ab1)
exten => 1234,2,Hangup

Asterisk Box 1
Sip.conf
[ab1]
type=friend
host=<ip of ab2>
context=incoming
canreinvite=yes
qualify=yes

extension.conf
[incoming]
Exten => 1234....etc...

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Salama [mailto:dsalama at user.net]
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2005 6:50 PM
To: Tim Connolly
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] SIP over IAX2

I understand and I guess I know how to do that within a single box.

If I have the following:

Asterisk Box 1 (no agents)
extensions.conf
[test-ivr]
exten => s,1,AGI(play_ivr)
exten => s,2,Hangup

Asterisk Box 2 (agents register)
extensions.conf
[agents-context]
exten => 1234,1,Dial(?????)
exten => 1234,2,Hangup

Question is, when the agents dial 1234, how do I tell the application
to connect to the agent with context test-ivr of Asterisk_1?

Thanks,
Daniel