[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Budgetone 100 Caller ID shows extension, not incoming Caller ID

Amit Sharma amits at nsoftware.com
Sat Apr 30 10:00:35 MST 2005

Hi,

Is this a known problem with Grandstream Budgetone 100, I could see
several people complaining about this but no answers.

Details
----------
1) I am simply trying to go from one SIP extension to another, so the
zapata.conf and zaptel.conf entries are irrelavant.
2) I added a NoOp(CALLERID=${CALLERID}), to my dial plan cand could see
the Caller ID on the console, so asterisk is aware of the caller ID.
3) All ID's are simply numbers no fancy alphanumeric strings.

I have been looking for a solution for a quite some time and seem to
have hit a wall, any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Amit

sip.conf
------------
[116]              ; Extension 1
type = friend                 context = sip-phone           username =
116                 fromuser = 116                callerid = "116" <116>
host = 10.0.1.116              nat = no
canreinvite=yes       dtmfmode = rfc-2833
mailbox=116 at sip-phone         disallow=all
allow=ulaw                     allow=alaw

[117]
type = friend          ; extension 2
context = sip-phone            username = 117                 fromuser =
117                 callerid = "117" <117>
host = 10.0.1.117             nat = no
canreinvite=yes       dtmfmode = rfc-2833
mailbox=117 at sip-phone       disallow=all
allow=ulaw                    allow=alaw
                  extensions.conf
[macro-exten]
exten => s,1,NoOp(CALLERID=${CALLERID})
exten => s,2,Dial(SIP/${ARG1},20)