[Asterisk-Users] Re: Can't get incoming calls with IAX trunks (FWD & Teliax)

Iassen Hristov ih.ng at databrokers.net
Fri Apr 29 23:44:33 MST 2005

This question will be better addressed on the aah forums.

I would suggest:
1) have you setup a  DID?
2) take a look in the log file
tail -f /var/log/asterisk/full
3) see the numerous threads on the aah forums about how to configure FWD
and Teliax (and other providers)

I personally have both FWD and Teliax working perfectly fine with aah.

Here are the relevant parts of my iax_additional.conf. Of course you should
replace USERID, FWDNUMBER and PASSWORD with yours. Of course you should not
change iax_additional.conf directly, but paste the different parts in AMP

-------------- excerpt from iax_additional.conf --------------
register=USERID:PASSWORD at voip.teliax.com
register=FWDNUMBER:PASSWORD at iax2.fwdnet.net

[fwd]
username=FWDNUMBER
type=peer
secret=PASSWORD
qualify=yes
host=iax2.fwdnet.net
disallow=all
context=from-pstn
auth=md5
allow=ulaw

[fwd-in]
type=user
inkeys=freeworlddialup
disallow=all
context=from-pstn
auth=rsa
allow=ulaw

[teliax]
username=USERID
type=friend  ; one should think it has to be peer, but that does not work
secret=PASSWORD
host=voip.teliax.com
context=from-pstn
auth=md5