[Asterisk-Users] Paging and intercom

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Fri Apr 29 14:32:54 MST 2005

Polycom phones and Snom phones supoprt paging.

As far as your Overhead paging all you need is an FXO port on your
system. The * system will work perfectly with this. Even allowing the
zones to be set from the dialplan so your users won't need to learn any
new 'paging codes'

Email me off -list of you need some help.