[Asterisk-Users] ISPCON: SIP CPE experts wanted for panel

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Fri Apr 29 12:10:13 MST 2005

This is not quite on-topic for the Asterisk list, but is a much
higher chance that I will find a rich network of possible candidates
on this list than any other.  Besides, with the amount of problems
that we all have with SIP and various CPE working with Asterisk, the
benefits of any improvement in the SIP CPE market will somehow
benefit us all.  :-)

I am going to be speaking at ISPCON on May 25 in Baltimore, Maryland
USA on a panel which will be discussing SIP CPE.  The panel will have
4 or so staff, and the purpose of the talk is to discuss the
comparative benefits or drawbacks of certain SIP CPE for consumer and
business use cases.  The audience, I expect, will be mostly
consultants or ITSPs who are looking for some experienced discussion
on equipment before they make their purchase decisions.

Some of the original invitees have had to bow out, so there are some
positions open on the panel.

NOTE: Equipment designers or resellers are unfortunately perceived to
have a bias, so I am afraid that if you fall into one of these
categories we probably will not choose you, despite what I'm sure is
an expert understanding of the market and devices.  Consultants who
have a wide range of CPE experience are preferred.

There are no expenses paid, but my understanding is that you get a
free day pass to the conference.  Please reply via private email.

JT