[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Hardware Recommendation

Matt Roth mroth at imminc.com
Fri Apr 29 11:04:46 MST 2005

Thanks Daniel,

We may end up replicating your tests in order to confirm some of your
results.  I don't know if it will be anytime soon, because we don't have
the hardware yet. Regardless, I will share my results with the list.

Anyone out there have any ideas on why the NFS mount affected call
quality?  It seems backwards, since it should have relieved some of the
load from the Asterisk machine.

Matthew Roth
http://voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Running%20Asterisk%20on%20Debian