[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 one way audio

Ken N. March Ken.March at ramatechnologies.com
Fri Apr 29 10:45:18 MST 2005

Yep, seeing the exact same problem here if it's a trunked IAX2
connection.  A CVS checkout I had from early April did the same thing.

Try setting trunk=no and see if it works.  Seemed to fix the problem
here for us with our development cluster.

To quote bkw (from earlier this week in IRC), "trunking is BROKEN" in
CVS.  I've been meaning to finish getting all the info together to bug
it, but I've been pretty swamped here at work.  Hopefully I'll get to it
today if someone else doesn't.