[Asterisk-Users] call a peer over the asterisk manager with a php script

Richard Lyman pchammer at dynx.net
Fri Apr 29 10:24:41 MST 2005

Guy Boehm wrote:

> wau thank you it works!! but,
>
> first it says that e loop is detected,
>
> and secondary what must I do to hand over the new working channel to
> my x-lite to use it???
>

> DENGENS
>
> Richard Lyman <pchammer at dynx.net> wrote:
>
>     Guy Boehm wrote:
>
>     > fputs($socket, "Channel: 6159bfb47b9\r\n\r\n");
>     >
>     >Response: Error
>     >Message: Invalid channel
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     the Channel: var needs to be in the form of type/dev/numbertocall
>
>     like Channel: IAX2/user:pw at context/14085551212

i have no clue what you meant by 'e loop', as for handing over the
call.. i think you really need to read the handbook and get a base
knowledge of what asterisk is and how it works.

without that, you would be in here 5 times aday asking questions and
probably getting flamed like crazy.

fire up a brower and goto www.digium.com  click the documentation link
on the left side.

there is a getting started section, read the FAQ
there is a reference doc section, read the asterisk project handbook,
version 2
there is also get http://www.digium.com/handbook-draft.pdf

good luck