[Asterisk-Users] Problems with TDM400P card

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Fri Apr 29 06:35:11 MST 2005

Zttool shows nothing inside thebox.

I tried removing the x100 cards, moving the tdm card around, disabled all
usb and unnecessary stuff still, kudzu when booting up shows the card and
the card shows up on /etc/sysconfig/hwconf but I wonder why it shows 2 of
these and I only have 1 tdm400p card with 1 module

class: MODEM
bus: PCI
detached: 1
driver: hisax
desc: "Tiger Jet Network Inc.|Intel 537"
vendorId: e159
deviceId: 0001
subVendorId: 8086
subDeviceId: 0003
pciType: 1
-
class: MODEM
bus: PCI
detached: 1
driver: hisax
desc: "Tiger Jet Network Inc.|Intel 537"
vendorId: e159
deviceId: 0001
subVendorId: 8086
subDeviceId: 0003
pciType: 1

Still, interrupts doesn't show the card

[root at conmutador root]# cat /proc/interrupts
           CPU0
  0:    3994353          XT-PIC  timer
  1:          2          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  8:          1          XT-PIC  rtc
 10:      95510          XT-PIC  eth0
 14:     129871          XT-PIC  ide0
NMI:          0
ERR:          0

And when trying to load the drvier

[root at conmutador root]# modprobe zaptel
[root at conmutador root]# modprobe wctdm
/lib/modules/2.4.20-8/misc/wctdm.o: init_module: No such device
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including
invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
      You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmesg
/lib/modules/2.4.20-8/misc/wctdm.o: insmod
/lib/modules/2.4.20-8/misc/wctdm.o failed
/lib/modules/2.4.20-8/misc/wctdm.o: insmod wctdm failed
You have new mail in /var/spool/mail/root

I tried using diff. modules with no luck.,..... Could be the mobo itself?