[Asterisk-Users] Queue Monitor Filename Problem

usman at user.iphonica.net usman at user.iphonica.net
Fri Apr 29 08:16:37 MST 2005

Hi !
I am using queues with MOnitor Application but the thing is that Iwant to
save the files starting with the Answering agent name. I have tried a lot
of things but nothing seems to work. If i put Monitor application on top
of dialing the agent then as soon as agent picks up the recording hangs up
without recording anyhting. And if I put the Monitor application on top of
Queue command then I have to specify the saving filename before I know
that to which agent the call is going. ANy comments , suggestions
appreciated.
Thanks,
Usman.