[Asterisk-Users] IAX attempt -> Segmentation fault

Victor Alvarez victor at sentidocomun.es
Fri Apr 29 04:20:02 MST 2005

Hi,
 Yes, I understand that 'Ouch.. etc' comes from mpg123. So I'm not loading musiconhold to avoid this problem (It happened when exiting asterisk, nothing to do with the core dumped).

 And now, IAX is still crashing and turned asterisk down with Segmentation fault everytime I make an IAX attempt. I don't know whether to blame this version of asterisk or what. I used this machine with an older version and IAX run without problems.
 Just to mention that I'm using different versions of IAX Softphones with the same sad result.

Regards,
 Victor.
Victor Alvarez wrote:
> Hello,
>  I can't use IAX with my last CVS-NHEAD-04/28/05-16:00:04 installation. Every time I try to use an iax channel or register an iax user, I get a Segmentation fault.
>
> Trace:
>     -- Executing Dial("SIP/25-0368", "IAX2/25|20|Tt")
>     Segmentation fault
>     [root at thames root]# Ouch ... error while writing audio data: : Broken pipe
>     Warning, flexibel rate not heavily tested!

This is mpg123 error, not an IAX2 error.