[Asterisk-Users] Major problems with TDM400 and specifictelephones: suggestions?

Soner Tari list at kulustur.org
Fri Apr 29 02:54:40 MST 2005

I did the modification that Rich explains in his email on March 23rd below.
I believe it works for me, because before this mod I was getting "Ouch, part
reset..." errors at least once a week, rendering * unsuitable for production
systems. After this mod, the system is running flawlessly for almost a month
now.

The closest capacitor value I was able to find was 100nF though, but it
seems ok. And I had empty module slots, so I did not have to solder
anything, I just inserted the pins firmly to the slot (capacitors usually
have long legs). Very simple.

Now I am quite happy with TDM400, and I recommend Rich's mod to everyone
having such problems.

Thanks Rich...