[Asterisk-Users] (no subject)

deepak.dhiman at uf4.net deepak.dhiman at uf4.net
Fri Apr 29 02:16:23 MST 2005

Hi friends !

Cvan anybody help me to configure asterisk with ser so that I can share the
load of the asterisk with ser server. I have tried it but my asterisk is not
showing registrations of the useragent, as given in the asterisk
wiki/asterisk+at+large. I don`t know what is the problem, but can assure abt
the ser that is is running well and also forwarding packets to asterisk
server but * is not getting these packets. Can anybody tell me that what`s
wrong with my Asterisk server? Do I need to change /add something in
sip.conf? Please help me .

Regards,

Deepak Dhiman

Software Engg. Trainee