[Asterisk-Users] Prefix to CALLING Number ?

barney barney at spirit.bentel.sk
Fri Apr 29 01:00:23 MST 2005

>> exten => 3333,1,Dial(Zap/g1/55555${EXTEN}/);

Thank you Josiah, but If i do that, asterisk only add prefix to extension
which i`m dialing. But that is not my goal. I need to add prefix before my
local extension:

IP_PHONE ---> ASTERISK ----> PSTN ---> TDM_PHONE
ext.3333                                                            No:
234567890

I`m trying to call TDM_PHONE from IP_PHONE, but asterisk is sending 3333 as
source number.

My goal is to tell asterisk to send number 5555553333 as an source number of
call.

-b