[Asterisk-Users] Gabled voice problem on Asterisk for two remote users

Donald Holloway don at xkl.com
Thu Apr 28 15:53:11 MST 2005

Greetings:

Can anyone point me in the redirection in troubleshooting a problem of
garbled voice  audio
that three of my remote client on our Asterisk network are having.

We have the following configuration:  I have two remote asterisk clients
going through a cisco routet to our
external Asterisk sever ( show version Asterisk CVS-10/22/03).  The
external server forward the remote client's
call to our internal Asterisk server9mirrors*CLI> show version Asterisk
CVS-v1-0-10/14/04-).  (the reason for this setup is due to Asterisk not
being able go directly though NAT) The internal server then routes the
call to the appropriate people.   Another point, the two remote clients
are able to communicate with each other without any problems.

Please advise me the best way to troubleshoot this problem or please let
me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks,

Don