[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Home .9 with TDM11B

Sascha Ferley Sascha.Ferley at infineon.net
Thu Apr 28 14:55:36 MST 2005

when you have asterisk install first log into the console and type
help-aah for some more info. Look also at the asterisk at home handbook
online.

Then for the TDM11B card do a genzaptelconf -s -d.

Then you need to setup a zap trunk via your web interface. you might also
want to look at the /etc/zaptel.conf and /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf files
to see that you configuration comes up ok.

Hope that points you in the right direction

S.