[Asterisk-Users] ftp.digium.com HTTP mirror, Digium's FTP server

Sean Milheim (iDREUS Corporation) sean at idreus.com
Thu Apr 28 12:48:28 MST 2005

We would gladly host an HTTP mirror.  I can't seem to find the proper
contact at digium for this.  Any suggestions?

On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 13:49 -0500, Kristian Kielhofner wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> 	I don't know if it is just me, but I can never get a connection out of
> Digium's FTP server.  I can connect and login just fine, but both active
> and passive ftp timeout before I can even get a directory listing...
>
> 	This is from multiple OS's, networks, machines etc.  It is totally
> frustrating!
>
> 	Does anyone know what's up with that FTP server, have a mirror, or,
> better yet, have an HTTP mirror?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Kristian Kielhofner

Regards,

Sean Milheim
iDREUS Corporation
(941) 739-0051 ext. 1005

iDREUS Corporation accepts no liability for the content of this email,
or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the
information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed
in writing.

iDREUS Corporation, 7012 Persimmon Pl, Sarasota, FL 34243,
www.idreus.com

--

This message was scanned for spam and viruses by BitDefender
For more information please visit http://www.idreus.com/index.php?page=subproduct&product_id=41