[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP500 - Phone TIme

Doug Millsaps asterisk at txpe.net
Thu Apr 28 11:39:15 MST 2005

I've only programmed my IP500 through the web interface.  On the web
interface, I set the "GMT Offset" to -6 (for Central).  It works for
me.  BTW, I'm using pool.ntg.org as my sntp server.  Now what doesn't work,
is that when I change something in the web interface and the phone reboots,
the time goes back to last time I booted.  The only way to reset it is to
power cycle the phone.  The SNTP Resync Period doesn't seem to work.

Doug