[Asterisk-Users] Prefix to CALLING Number ?

Josiah Bryan jbryan at productiveconcepts.com
Thu Apr 28 11:23:13 MST 2005

On Thursday 28 April 2005 11:07 am, barney wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I`m trying to add some prefix before my local extensions, when my calls are
> routed to ZAP trunk.
>
> (i.e.:  my local extension is 3333, and i would like to send request to my
> telco provider with source phone number 5555553333)
>
> Is there any way to do this ? I just know to add prefix (via prefix
> application) to the called number (but not calling).

Thread on this 2 days ago.....

Serach the archives.  See footer on every message in this list.

For those who dont want to google archives, here ya go:

exten => 3333,1,Dial(Zap/g1/55555${EXTEN}/);

Just put the number to add before the number to dial:

For example, to dial XXX-XXX and put a '9w' before the number when sending to
a zap trunk:

exten => _NXXXXX,1,Dial(Zap/g1/9w${EXTEN})

Cheers!

-josiah