[Asterisk-Users] Redirect two channels to each other?

Josiah Bryan jbryan at productiveconcepts.com
Thu Apr 28 10:41:02 MST 2005

On Thursday 28 April 2005 12:57 pm, Nicolás Gudiño wrote:
> > It almost sounds like there needs to me a new manager action:
> >
> > Action: Bridge
> > ChannelA: SIP/199testfone-1f3c
> > ChannelB: Zap/6-1
> >
> > It sounds like the intrinsic functionality for 'bridging' is already
> > there in Asterisk (duh!), it just needs to be encapsulated in a manager
> > action.
>
> Yes, we need that action on the manager! (but replace ChannelA and
> ChannelB to Channel1 and Channel2 as on the "link" event).

Fine by me...but does anybody know the relevant subs in any of the asterisk
source that actually does the bridging? I mean, is it possible that its as
easy as: 'void ast_bridge_chan( ast_chan * a, ast_chan *b )' and we just need
to package it as a manager action? Anybody have any pointers on how to
proceed?

-josiah

--
Josiah Bryan