[Asterisk-Users] Confused on G723 and G729

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 08:30:31 MST 2005

I'll gladly pay $10 a license... I'm all for supporting digium...
however, I was under the impression that there was also some huge one
time fee of like $2,000 or something.  I guess I was wrong... ok now
bad..

So I purchase the license from digium... then what happens/what needs
to be done on Asterisk?