[Asterisk-Users] asterisk-h.323

Shaoul Jacobson - TELLINK shaoul at tellink.com
Thu Apr 28 07:41:01 MST 2005

Hi,

What do you have h323 or oh323 ,
(open h 323)
I think you have the latest.
You must use the SPECIFIC files.
Check http://www.inaccessnetworks.com/projects/asterisk-oh323

Also PATCH the file BEFORE compilation

It should run then.
Good luck

Regards,

Shaoul Jacobson
Senior VoIP Consultant
Tellink
Tel :	+32 3 201 96 36
Fax : 	+32 3 227 09 81
e-mail	shaoul at tellink.com

-----Original Message-----
From: gale81 at virgilio.it [mailto:gale81 at virgilio.it]
Sent: jeudi 28 avril 2005 16:05
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] asterisk-h.323

Hi
 I've a problem with the registration of the openh323gatekeeper.
First I've downloaded and installed the pwlib and openh323 libraries
successfully.
Then
I've downloaded the package openh323gk.tar.gz,executed the binary file,
but the gatekeeper is not registred on asterisk!
Then I've also downloaded and installed the pwlib and openh323 over the
Asterisk's pc, and launch the make command in the directory
/../asterisk/channels/h323,
as suggested by README file, in order to compile h323.
I've several compilation errors related on "ast_h323.o".
Can someone help me about it?Are the installation steps correct?

Thanks for all

ale

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: