[Asterisk-Users] TDM400 doesn't know the hangup signal in china

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Thu Apr 28 08:03:59 MST 2005

>    I have a TDM400 with 4 fxo ports installed in my
> IPPBX box. When I call in my IPPBX through this card
> and after it answers I hangup, IPPBX still keeps going
> to timeout. It cannot recognize the hangup signal from
>
> PSTN.
>
> Anyone knows the solution.

Past problems with disconnect generally fall into catagories
of understanding 'exactly' what type of disconnect supervision
is truly provided by the central office (if any), and setting
the options to support it.

Since you didn't provide any clues as to where you're located
or what you've done to identify 'disconnect supervision', I'd
suggest doing a little research on the wiki.