[Asterisk-Users] Linksys/Cisco buys Sipura

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Thu Apr 28 08:01:09 MST 2005

Also, shortly after cisco purchased linksys (and with a little journalistic
help), many of the past problems with their software finally 'surfaced'
and were addressed. Given cisco's long history (internally) to standards
and quality, I'd have to take some sizable bets on product improvement
as opposed to anything else.