[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960s and skinny

Derek Conniffe derek at rivertower.ie
Thu Apr 28 02:48:43 MST 2005

Hi Paul,

I had the same situation -  I had a 7940 with only the callmanager
firmware but would have much rathered SIP.  You need to have a support
contrace with Cisco to be able to download the firmware from their website.

Thankfully the support contract only costs about $9 for the year - I was
able to buy the contract from CDW (lisajos at cdw.com) - the product code
for the contract is CON-SNT-CP7940 (replace the 7940 at the end with
7960 for your phone).

I'm in Ireland so it seems there is no problem purchasing
internationally either.

Derek