[Asterisk-Users] Problem with X101P(Red Alarm)

Yusuf Iqbal ysf.iqbal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 02:25:25 MST 2005

I have bought some Wildcard X101P and Generic Clones for my Asterisk
PBX. Now I can place and get calls through the lines/channels.
Everything is okay but the problem is when I call outside through our
PSTN line, after few minutes the connection breaks down. The same
thing happens in case of incoming calls. I have checked my wiring and
don't face that problem using direct connection. Whenever I call using
that card, after few minutes I get a RED Alarm and if I reconnect the
line, the Alarm is cleared.

Therefore, I cannot continue my conversation through that line. Can
anybody help me regarding this problem?