[Asterisk-Users] call recording problem

Joseph Shi joseph at linksoft.com.hk
Thu Apr 28 00:40:04 MST 2005

It seems that there are occasional problems with files generated by soxmix utility.

The Asterisk console would show the following message:

soxmix: Overriding output size to bytes for compressed data
soxmix: help! internal inconsistency - data_written 12156 gsmbytecount 12155.

When trying to play this file using Windows media player, an error message will pop up while playing the end of the file.  I'm using wav49 format, but I found the same problem would occur for wav format.  Does anybody encounter the same problem?  Under which circumstances will this problem occurs?  I'm running it on Fedora 2.

Please advise.
Thanks.
Joseph